Friday 10 October 2014

Halloween Patterns

Are you getting excited for Halloween? It's not such a big thing here in the UK as it seems to be in the US, but I do enjoy a lot of the things associated with it, and it's nice to feel a bit spooky at this time of year. The other day I looked out of the window while I was drawing the curtains and saw a bat flying overhead - I've never seen one outside our house before (and we've lived here for 17 years) so I was really excited. I went outside and it made that perfect bat shape as it went over my head. That's inspired me to work on a little bat pattern, which I'll make available for free when it's ready. in the meantime, here are some of my other patterns that might be fun to make for Halloween.


 
Witch and Wizard Amigurumi Pattern 
Make either a witch or a wizard using slight variations on the same pattern, available in my Etsy  shop.
 
 
 
 
 
Witch's Cat and Wizard's Owl
These little animals are quick and simple to make, either on their own or to go with the Witch and Wizard. You can find the free patterns here: Cat and Owl
 
 
 
Mini Frog
There's also this little frog that might be useful for a little present at a Halloween party - here's the free pattern: Mini Frog
 
 

No comments: