Sunday 26 February 2017

Free Animal Amigurumi

A few months ago I designed a set of six animal patterns for LoveCrochet. This is a site that started off selling yarn but now also sells patterns (you'll find most of mine on there), and has now started selling their own brands of yarn. One of those is Paintbox, which comes in a really good range of colours. I used the Simply DK for these animals, which is an acrylic yarn perfect for amigurumi, but they also have acrylic yarn in aran and chunky weights, and cotton DK yarn.

I designed the animals to be (hopefully) cute and cuddly, and fairly simple for anyone new to making amigurumi. They include Zachary the Frog, Alfie the Duckling, Amelie the Mouse, Jamie the Kitten, Sam the Puppy and Tilly the Piglet. They're all free for you to download at LoveCrochet, just click on the name to go straight to the pattern.













3 comments:

pequicosas said...

You are just wonderful!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Galaktobouriko said...

Hi I'm loving ur patterns I have been looking for a pattern of a PusheebCat big pillow size pattern like your Toro Toro pattern size the Pusheen Cat I like is the one holding a donut if u know or designed a pattern like this I would absolutely love it Thank you

LucyRavenscar said...

I'm afraid I don't have a pattern like that. Keep searching though, I'm sure you'll find something out there.