Tuesday 13 February 2024

B2EMO - Star Wars Andor Droid Pattern


I absolutely loved season 1 of Andor, the Star Wars show that came out in 2022, and prequel to Rogue One. Brilliantly made, it had a different feel to many other Star Wars films and shows, and I can't wait to see the conclusion, hopefully out later this year. One of my favourite characters was the salvage assist droid, B2EMO belonging to the Andor family. He is an old droid, a bit battered and with a vocal stutter, but he is incredibly loyal.


Making something that was a square shape was an interesting challenge, but I ended up working out the pattern quite quickly in the end (handy, since the first time I made it was as a last minute Christmas present!). I did a couple of small tweaks to that initial pattern, and it is now available to buy in my Etsy and Ravelry shops.


He isn't in scale with my other Star Wars amigurumi as he would have ended up way too small, but at about 8 cm/3.25" tall he's the perfect size to sit on your desk or shelf and keep you company. 


1 comment:

LucyRavenscar said...

Let me know what you think of this pattern.